Wednesday 13 April 2011

The Run-Up To The Royal Wedding, Pt 1

Only kidding! No, there's something else happening that I'm REALLY starting to get psyched about! Record Store Day, this Saturday! Yes! Get thee to your local record store! Camp out if you have to! (You can tell I'm psyched, can't you)

Anyway, we start with the Record Store Day 2011 anthem. Darn good it is too, and darn funny. The View, I Need That Record.

This is probably the newest thing I've featured for a while. I think it only came out a few days ago. It's awesome rock'n'roll, and it's gonna be out on RSD on white 7" vinyl. Arctic Monkeys, Don't Sit Down 'Coz I've Moved Your Chair

7" coloured vinyl this one, with "I Won't Be Long" on the b-side. Nice and airy and a bit girly. Like a lighter Warpaint. Personally I like their gravitas, but this is very good too. Vivian Girls, I Heard You Say.

There are countless others, but if I post them all now then I won't have enough for tomorrow & Friday.

Mollx

No comments:

Post a Comment