Tuesday 5 April 2011

Label Day: Damaged Goods

You know, even though it usually takes a fair chunk of research (believe it or not, I don't have an encyclopaedia of record labels and their rosters filed away in my brain) I really enjoy doing Label Day. I hope you like reading/listening as much as I do writing.

I loved this after five seconds. Sounds like Johnny Rotten singing a Franz Ferdinand song, 'cept more melodic (this, incase there's any doubt, is a Good Thing). Cyanide Pills, Making Her Mind Up  Plus, it's as catchy as they come.

This is girly. It's punk. But it gets excited about shoes. And handbags. And it goes aww! over kittens. Betty and the Werewolves, Euston Station

This, on the other hand, is not girly. Rock'n'roll, man! The Wolfmen, Jackie Says

Mollx

No comments:

Post a Comment