Friday 29 April 2011

The Perils Of Bandwagon Jumping

Four days ago, Poly Styrene died.
Today, it's the Royal Wedding.

Am I going to commemorate these things?
Contrary Moll: No, because that would be me jumping squarely onto a bandwagon.
Not-So-Contrary Moll: Yes, because you can't not-do-things just because everyone else is doing them.
Contrary Moll: *eye roll*
Not-So-Contrary Moll: *self-satisfied smirk*

I can't argue with myself forever (Mum just bought me a new jacket. She said it'd help.) So, whaddamagonnadoboutit?

This. One of my favourites off Apologies To The Queen Mary.
This. From what I've heard, he used to stand in the street and hassle people into buying his music. Nice marketing technique, Dan.

This. Tenuous I know, but think about it.
This. Some title, eh? (And, commendable fitting-in of the word "vitamins")

Mollx

No comments:

Post a Comment