Thursday 28 April 2011

Is This The Apocalypse?

A not at all melodramatic post from the dark recesses of the interwebs. Cue screams.

THE SINGLE IS VANISHING!
Yeah, we know. Calm down.

I've never been a buyer of singles. Foolish of me I suppose, since that means I've missed out on a load of b-sides and have to track them down on YouTube instead.

Soft, drawling vocals.
Graceful piano.
Swoon-worthy strings.
And the best drummer ever, umm, drumming.
IT'S A NEW TRACK BY THE NATIONAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*Moll hyperventilates*
The National, Exile Vilify. If you're a 'National nut like me, you'll have already heard Think You Can Wait. If you haven't, rectify the situation. Like, now.

I've been having trouble with this theme; b-sides that were only ever b-sides. It's taken me about fifteen minutes to find this song. REM, There She Goes Again.

WAIT WAIT WAIT THIS WAS A B-SIDE??????? I don't understand that. It's a brilliant song.
The Smiths - Please, Please, Please, Let Me Get What I Want

Mollx

No comments:

Post a Comment