Sunday 17 April 2011

The Results Are In!

Well, I didn't get any of the RSD exclusives (did you? Tell me in the comments so I can get jealous). But it was most certainly not a wasted trip! On the vinyl front:

Elliott Smith, Roman Candle. (brand new 12" with an mp3 download card. Awesome)
The Raincoats self-titled. (also with a mp3 download card. It wasn't sealed though so that may have been used)
Throwing Muses, Hunkpapa (used, in a gorgeous sleeve)
Buffalo Tom, Birdbrain. (used, but in good condition)
Shonen Knife, Get The Wow (as above)
Lupine Howl, The Carnivorous Lunar Activities of Lupine Howl (unsealed but looks new)
Six. By Seven, The Way I Feel Today (good condition, possibly unused)
The Pooh Sticks, Formula One Generation (used, reasonable condition)

And three CDs:
Elliott Smith, Figure 8
Elliott Smith, From A Basement On The Hill (they had a lot of ES stuff. I'm only missing one album now.)
Regina Spektor, Far

All in all, cost me £80 - so £7.27 each which is very reasonable. I'm very very happy indeed.

Catch ya later with the SOTW!

Mollx

No comments:

Post a Comment