Monday 4 April 2011

(Mothers Day) Music Monday...

...even though I was supposed to do this on Sunday.

Well, I managed to get my long suffering Mum some appropriate gifts. Not from the petrol station however - I doubt Mum would have appreciated fruit pastilles and screenwash.

Shaky voiced indie! Guess what? It's right up my street. Devendra Banhart, Hey Mama Wolf

I don't expect anyone to listen to the whole of this. I certainly didn't. I like it, don't get me wrong, but it's not about to hold my interest for quarter of an hour. Red House Painters, Mother

I'm surprised I haven't put these guys up yet. I had them on my list of 'Bands I Will, Someday, Get Addicted Too'. No addiction has raised its sweet head yet though (I seem to have reverted back to the Mountain Goats...never mind). Belle and Sebastian, Slow Graffitti

Mollx

No comments:

Post a Comment