Monday 18 April 2011

(Mancunian) Music Monday

Well, Joy Division, The Smiths and The Stone Roses all hail from Manchester, as do I. There's also a possibility of a Mancunian version of the Rock'n'Roll Hall of Fame (which, incidentally, I like the idea of...).

Anyway, I mentioned The Stone Roses, so here they are with Waterfall. Every time this comes on I have to stop what I'm doing and listen. Although rumours of them reforming have been shot down (again), that doesn't mean we can't just enjoy the music now does it?

I don't know much about this band. I suppose, being the recluses that they apparently are, they'd be pleased by that. WU LYF, Lucifer Calling 

I love indie pop like this. I can't remember how I found out about them...but hey, I have, and I like 'em. The Answering Machine, Cliffer. Plus, they have a female bassist. What's not to love?

Mollx

No comments:

Post a Comment