Tuesday 8 March 2011

Label Day: Sire

Currently a /{insert name of major label here}, but never mind. It counts as indie in my book.

First we have this slightly menacing DIY punk song. Apparently this band still do their own T-Shirts and drive their own tourbus. Aw, poor things. Poster Children, 6x6

With a name like that, who can help but look them up? Think Sunny Day Real Estate with a tiny little bit of Fountains of Wayne at the beginning. Tripmaster Monkey, Albert's Twisted Memory Bank

I had to post this. I love this song - for some reason it makes me think of the mid-2000's and then I go all nostalgic. Total epicsauce. The Cult, She Sells Sanctuary

I like this. Part of the Elephant 6 Collective, The Apples In Stereo - Energy. Directed by Frodo Baggins, AKA Elijah Wood.

Mollx

No comments:

Post a Comment