Monday 21 March 2011

I Don't Like Mondays...No, Don't Tell Me Why.

Actually, Monday isn't that bad - it's Wednesday that gets me.

I can't say I'm a New Order fan - Bernard Sumner is no Ian Curtis. Objectively however, this is a very good "Monday" song; it's better than The Boomtown Rats, any road up.  New Order, Blue Monday

Written, or so I heard, whilst trying to write Accidentally In Love. Very sad song, although probably one of the best since the Recovering the Satellites album. Counting Crows, On A Tuesday In Amsterdam Long Ago

Geek glasses alert! I think this falls into post-punk...but what does it matter? Elvis Costello and the Attractions, Wednesday Week

A break from the general mood right now. A little respite, if you will. Les Savy Fav, Blackouts on Thursday

I goddamn LOVE this song! *sings along manically after eating too much rocky road* It's Friday, I'm in love! Also, I WANT this t-shirt. Friday I'm In Love, The Cure

This is awesome. In fact it's more than that. She's uncertain if she likes him, but she knows she really loves him...David Bowie, Drive-In Saturday

Again, awesome. Morrisey rules. Morrisey, Everyday Is Like Sunday

Moll


No comments:

Post a Comment