Thursday 16 February 2012

Just So Molly Can Show Off...

One of the films I got from the library on Tuesday was Thor. So! As I consider myself a bit of a Greek/Egyptian/Norse myth buff, mythology songs it is! I haven't read any in a while though (despite owning several Icelandic Sagas), so this is a bit of a quiz type thing. Feel free to add your own in the comments, as always!

Cassandra, Emmy The Great. Cassandra, Cassandra. Rings a bell. Wasn't she  a prophet? *checks* YES! Rock on!

Isis, The White Stripes. Okaaay...wife of Osiris (her brother, don't cha know), queen of the gods? *checks* HALLELUJAH! Two for two! (although, to be honest, that was a pretty easy one).


Crane Song 1& 2, The Decemberists. I wanted to do a Norse one so I could make it three outta three, but I couldn't find any bar heavy metal. So I've posted this, which is based on the Japanese myth of The Crane Wife (had to look it up on wikipedia. Not nice).

Moll x

No comments:

Post a Comment