Monday 20 February 2012

(And The Winner Is...) Music Monday

It's the Brits tomorrow. I am losing hope, but let's see...

Best Male Solo Artist: I'm going with James Blake on this one. Simply because I don't like Ed Sheeran (although I'm expecting him to win) or Professor Green. James Morrison is good, but a bit to MOR as far as I recall. And Noel Gallagher is just a bit annoying.

Best Female Solo Artist: Laura Marling. That's all.

British Breakthrough: The Vaccines, probably, but I don't like any of them that much.

British Group: Arctic Monkeys. They've been going a while; surely they're frozen by now

British Single: None of 'em. NONE OF 'EM!

Album Of The Year: PJ Harvey, Let England Shake. Not heard it all the way through, but you can kinda tell it's better than an album called "+"

International Male Solo Artist: Aloe Blacc. At least it's something a bit different

International Female Solo Artist: Give a half prize to Feist and Bjork, I can't pick! The only one where it's not obvious...

Int-; OH COME ON! COME ON, BRITS! I give up, dis is crap.

Mollx

No comments:

Post a Comment