Monday 13 February 2012

(Juno) Music Monday

It was the Grammys yesterday.

I hate the Grammys.

I like the Juno Awards*.


* said I before actually listening to the shortlist

So! To the Juno Nominees!

Juno Fan Choice: Arcade Fire. Hands down. In a list with Justin Bieber and Nickelback (excuse me while I wash my mouth out), surely someone would have the sense to give it to Win Butler and co.

Single of the Year: The Sheepdogs, I Don't Know Best of a bad set, I'm afraid. They remind be a bit of The Eagles, so they can't be all that awful.

International Album Of The Year: I'll let Adele have this, I guess. Again, best of a bad set (Oh, woe is me. I started this post with such high expectations).

Album Of The Year: This is not simply a bad set. This is a set so bad it makes me want to go and lie down in a darkened room.

Artist of the Year: Finally I can have some faith in music again! Feist is having this one folks, no question.

That's me out, before my head explodes from all the rubbish music people are allowed to get awards for. See ya!



Moll x

No comments:

Post a Comment