Friday 13 May 2011

Must-Buy List Blues

This is the real problem with unemployment - teenagers such as myself can't get jobs, and so have to spend their free time doing various odd jobs just to scrape the money together to buy an album. Add to that that my watch and headphones have both broken, and you have a recipe for penniless-ness.  So just to tide me over, some bits from my "I Must Buy This" list. Which doesn't look like its going to shrink any time soon.

First, Diary, Sunny Day Real Estate's first album. It's been on my list for ages and always got pushed to the bottom for some reason. Sunny Day Real Estate, In Circles

Secondly, Sunset Rubdown. I haven't decided which album yet. I guess that depends on which ones I can find second-hand. Sunset Rubdown, Idiot Heart

Finally, Warpaint. I'm hoping to get both the Exquisite Corpse EP and The Fool (again, been on the list for ages.) Warpaint, Undertow

Mollx

No comments:

Post a Comment