Sunday 22 May 2011

I Hope You Appreciate This...

...because I've had to drag myself away from Level 10 of Angry Birds to do it. (funniest when said in a fake-angry voice)

Whaddya mean, "It's still not funny?"


Ahh. Nice indie pop. I'm trying to stop using "indie" quite so much - but "alternative" sounds too mature and "pop" doesn't quite cover it. The Spinto Band, Japan Is An Island

Cool song. Even cooler boots. Amanda Palmer, Guitar Hero

The Walkmen are one of those bands. You know the ones. The ones that you see in magazines or hear on the radio and think "I must look these guys up later". Then, later, you get caught up in watching Criminal Minds and Firefly reruns and totally forget. Anyway, from Stubbs The Zombie, The Walkmen with There Goes My Baby

ZOMG.

Yeah.

Level 11 here I come!

Mollxx

No comments:

Post a Comment