Saturday 14 May 2011

Ahh, The Joys of Caffeine Addiction

Blogger's been down the past couple of days, so here's Thursday's post:

I've quit coffee.

But, as quite a few people know, talking to me before I've had my morning coffee is a very bad idea. Maybe I can get through the withdrawal with these songs.

Noisy punk of the most enjoyable kind: Less Than Jake, Black Coffee on the Table

I don't listen to enough Blur. Blur, Coffee and TV

And the same applies to this band. The White Stripes, One More Cup Of Coffee

Mollxx

P.S: I was unsure whether to put this in, so it's an extra for those of you (if there are any) that don't like mainstream rap (i.e. the sexist/anti-social/just plain stupid stuff) but would like to dip a toe in anyway. I'm not sure if I do actually like it, but here it is: Aesop Rock ft. John Darnielle, Coffee

No comments:

Post a Comment