Wednesday 23 February 2011

Well, damn.

I sit here, extremely tempted to spin round on this spinny-office-chair-thing and not think about what to point you in the general direction of this week.

For the simple reason that I've gone totally blank.

I don't even have a SOTW yet.

Damn.

Here, here, and here. No link, nothing.

A: I love this AOL session. It's rock music, pure and simple - not that brash, but raw and spellbinding if you can get past the fact that he needs to brush his hair.

B: Another song I picked up on via 6 music. Indie/pop sweetness but not too sugary. (damning it with faint praise there Moll...no, really, it's very good.)

C: I think he's one of these people you either love or hate. I happen to be of the former camp, but then I've always been contrary. I'm just going to hit replay and spin round with a big smile on my face.

Mollxx

(Phew. Day saved. I'm here all week, folks.)

No comments:

Post a Comment