Wednesday 9 February 2011

Déjà Vue Day!

It's back! In honour of my parents wedding anniversary today, the year is 1988!

We start with the *very* influential alternative rock band Pixies, with Where is My Mind?

It's sneaky, this song. I didn't like it at first, and I still put it on replay. Another semi-underground-post-punky band, The Sugarcubes (yes, that is Bjork) with Birthday

I had to put this in. I KNOW it's mainstream, but I love this song. Tracy Chapman, Fast Car

This reminds me of that song by Crash Test Dummies - you know the one - in good way, though. Camper Van Beethoven (later to feature David Immergluck of Counting Crows. I think I've spelt his name right.) O Death

Lastly, a static-y, messy, oddly melodic song from My Bloody Valentine. You Never Should

Mollx

No comments:

Post a Comment