Monday 7 February 2011

(Middle Of The Night) Music Monday

I would have written this at twenty-past-one this morning (hence the title), but for the fact I couldn't think straight enough to type. Anyway, very unimaginatively, some 'Night' songs!

Dark, feedback filled, and definitely not the kind of thing you want to listen to on the way home alone in the dark! Melvins, Night Goat

Robert Smith certainly rocks the bedhead/bush hairstyle, doesn't he? I don't listen to this band nearly as much as I should. The Cure, A Night Like This

Again, I don't listen to this guy as much as I should. Nice soft stuff for drifting off to. *deep breath* Sufjan Stevens, They Are Night Zombies!! They Are Neighbors!! They Have Come Back from the Dead!! Ahhhh!. Luckily, one of the shortest titles on Illinoise.

Moll

No comments:

Post a Comment