Tuesday 13 September 2011

(New) Music Monday

Sorry for my absence of late - it was mine and my Mum's birthday last week so everything was a bit hectic and I couldn't find the time.

Anyway, new week, new slate, new music. Well, new-ish.

I really, really want to like St Vincent. And I'm trying, I promise. So far I've been a bit...not underwhelmed as such, but not as blown away as I want to be. This is extremely good though, so if I see the album somewhere I might well get it. From her new album Strange Mercy, St Vincent, with Cruel

I started to smile as soon as this track started. It's not awesome, and it's not even all that original...but I love it anyway. The Horrible Crowes, Sugar, from the new album Elsie.

Well. Yes. Hmm. HOW CAN SHE BE THIS GOOD AT 21?? Laura Marling, the title track from A Creature I Don't Know

Mollx

No comments:

Post a Comment