Wednesday 21 September 2011

Label Day: Wait, What?

No, I'm not posting about a label called Wait, What? I don't even know if there is one. There should be.

I was going to do Sub Pop, you see, but I've done that.
I couldn't bring myself to do Geffen.
And then I thought "Well, Calvin Johnson and KC were friends weren't they? Do K Records!" But it turns out I've done that too.
So I was at a loss until I heard this first song, and decided on the spot an obscure opposite of yesterday's post.

 Here She Comes Now (Velvet Underground)
My Best Friend's Girl (The Cars) Yes, really.
Seasons In The Sun (Terry Jacks, I think)

There are tons of others, but I won't (read: can't cause there are so many) post them all so you can have that lovely feeling of digging and digging and then finding something mindblowing.

Mollx

No comments:

Post a Comment