Monday 19 September 2011

An Announcement

If you don't like Nirvana, go get yourself to a doctor you might want to give this blog a miss for the next week.
Because, my dear awesome readers, Saturday is the 20th ANNIVERSARY OF NEVERMIND!!!

That's depressing, and I wasn't even born in '91.

So, with no further ado, I am hereby announcing NIRVANA WEEK!

So to get in to the mood, here are some rockin' Nirvana covers!

Have I said I wish I was Patti Smith? I think so. She's punk personified, and this version is the best SLTS cover I've heard. Patti Smith, Smells Like Teen Spirit

Reggae doesn't often appear on this blog. But this is so chilled I had to post it. Little Roy, About A Girl

Why do I like this? Oh yeah. Because I'm a closet metalhead. I do miss the melody of the original though. Thou, Sifting

Mollx

No comments:

Post a Comment