Thursday 15 September 2011

A Midweek Addiction Update III

I'm going to say something now, that you may not agree with.

Buying new music is not good for the wallet.

But it's good for the soul.

This song came along at the perfect time. I've been getting more into sixties soul-pop from all these episodes of Cold Case that keep getting shown, and until now I wasn't bothered about this album. But do you know what kind of music this is? Soul-pop. And do you know what just happened? I got paid. So if soul-pop + money = x, what is x? Me buying Feist's new album, of course. Feist, How Come You Never Go There

I haven't listened to Mr Adams for a good long while, but I'm a fan of his FB page, and as a result of his little updates, I find myself looking forward to hearing this album. Ryan Adams, Lucky Now

I can't think of much to say about this song, apart from saying that it's pretty awesome. Sissy And The Blisters, Let Her Go

Mollx

No comments:

Post a Comment