Wednesday 3 August 2011

New Adventures In Vimeo

I did have an idea for today, but it was better suited to Friday for alliteration purposes.

So now I have no idea, but I think I might just mooch around the interweb and see what happens.

Well, it is summer (supposedly) and you can't expect me to put any effort in on holiday, can you?

I haven't long known this video sharing site, Vimeo, but if this is the standard of music people post on there then consider me a convert. The Greff Band, I Want To Go Home 



This isn't strictly a music video. There's music in it, oh yes, and it's by Sigur Ros, but just watch it for the sake of the beautiful animation. Carlos Lascano, A Short Love Story In Stop Motion



I'm sensing there's a hole the size of a music video featuring Jenga and an abandoned factory (or other such thing) in your soul. Here's the perfect thing to fill it with. Northern Labour Party, Failure Won't Fail Me



Mollx

2 comments: