Tuesday 2 August 2011

Label Day: Sarah Records

I'm in love with the idea of fanzines. I'm especially in love with the idea of a fanzine that releases flexi-discs (a flexible record! I had no idea such things existed!), and the record label that springs up as a result.

Where is this summer I ordered? Out of stock? Damn. Well, at least we've got this little bit of C86 sunshine. The Orchids, Apologies


Good god. The 90's music scene really was awesome. I listen to music like this and just imagining how terrible it is that these bands just fall by the wayside, and that the members are probably doing the nine to five in an office block somewhere. It's heartbreaking. Even As We Speak, Blue Suburban Skies


It's the same with this one. It sounds like it was recorded on a rainy summer afternoon, while everybody was praying for sunshine and candyfloss. Another Sunny Day, I'm In Love With A Girl Who Doesn't Know I Exist


Mollx

No comments:

Post a Comment