Friday 19 August 2011

Foreign Friday: Ukraine

The second instalment of FF comes from the Ukraine, which accounts for sixty-four of my blog hits (ie forth highest country)

I'm loving this. Am I insulting anyone if I call this harmonic industrial metal? I hope not, they don't sound like the kind of people you want to get on the wrong side of. Komu Vnyz, Shiva


Something totally different now - ethereal folk music, flutes, the whole shebang. T'are good. Fleur, Remont


I always look in the "Metal" section of HMV now. I don't know quite why - they don't stock very much music I like generally, so why should they stock a good range of metal? To be honest I think it's just the first step on my way to coming out of the metalhead closet. Drudkh, Distant Cries Of Cranes


Mollx

No comments:

Post a Comment