Monday 14 November 2011

Music Monday: The Youtube Trail, VI

Remember this feature? Of course you do.

Firstly, Frog Eyes. No, don't be like that! It's not an insult, it's the name of the band! The fourth (fifth, if you count Hot Hot Heat) Wolf Parade related band I've listened to, and, well, I'm not as impressed as I could have been. Frog Eyes, The Sensitive Girls   


7/10

This is spectaculiar. It's odder than it first appears. More awesome than it first appears, too. Smog, Guiding Light

8/10

This, not so much. In different circumstances, I'm sure I'd like it, but It's just a bit too monotonous for me. The Radio Dept, The Video Dept.

5/10

Hmm. With the video, it's a bit too soppy, but without the video it's really good. Emily and The Woods, Steal His Heart

7/10


Mollx

No comments:

Post a Comment