Tuesday 15 November 2011

Label Day: Catbird Records

I would like to preface this post with two tips for any newbie record labels.
First, email me. See how over there  -->
Second, and I should have lead with this, get yourself a good name. See the title of this post.

Another victim of the heard of but still unheard syndrome, sadly. This song is brilliant. Somebody Still Loves You Boris Yeltsin, Lower The Gas Prices Howard Johnson.

Eleven seconds. ELEVEN FREAKIN' SECONDS, that's all it took for me to fall in love with this. I'm getting Crash Test Dummies crossed with Devendra Banhart. Go on. Click the link. Pet Politics, Sunday Morning.

Twelve seconds this time. I should make a post or a page of songs that catch you within twenty seconds, really I should. Air Waves, Shine On

Also, their website: www.catbirdrecords.com

Mollx

No comments:

Post a Comment