Wednesday 30 November 2011

(Ad) Music Monday

I know I've done one of these before, but I think it's about time I did it again!

First, not strictly an ad and more a promo, from a recent-ish campaign pon Universal Channel for Without A Trace. Cat Power, I Found A Reason

This is definitely an ad, not a promo, and a damn good song to boot! James Vincent McMorrow, Higher Love

The first time I heard this advert, I said, and I quote "Aww! Why did you have to cover this? Couldn't you just use the Smiths version?" (it's one of my favourite Smiths songs) but as time went on, I realized how nice a version it is. Helped of course by the fact that this is one of the most adorable adverts I've ever seen. Slow Moving Millie, Please, Please, Please, Let Me Get What I Want

Moll x

No comments:

Post a Comment