Wednesday 9 November 2011

Label Day: Arts And Crafts

*stretches*
My blogging muscles haven't had much of a workout recently, have they? Let's warm up with a little thing called Label Day, shall we?

I keep seeing this band around the place, and I've always pretty much gone: "Tssh, I can't be bothered right now, I'll look 'em up tonight before I go to bed." And have I done? No, not until now. Timber Timbre, Too Old To Die Young

Do you love drifty music? Yes? Here you go. The Darcys, Shaking Down The Old Bones

This gal reminds me a bit of Zooey Deschanel, and if She and Him were more like this instead of that twee thing they've got going on (although, before you all throw rocks at me, I like twee, and I like Zooey's voice, but more than a minute of listening to She and Him and it starts to annoy me). Amy Millan, Bury This

Mollx

No comments:

Post a Comment