Thursday 27 January 2011

Songs I Like Despite Myself

All three of these are elecro-y. No shame in that. I like me some electro. But the thing is...on the whole, Idon'tlikehiphop-yrapstuff. And what genre do these kinda slide in to? umm...yeah. I'll just go hide in that corner so you can't see my extremely red face.

I think people find it hard to dislike Gorrilaz. They're a band made of cartoons! CARTOONS! Plus, Damon Albarn's in it. Gorillaz, On Melancholy Hill.

'These girls fall like domino-os, domino-os...' It's been months since I heard it and I can STILL hum the bloody thing. Luckily for me, The Big Pink are considered indie by Wikipedia, so there, humble-pie makers! The Big Pink, Dominos.

Oh, but I ain't out of the woods yet. I love this song. I don't care that it's rap. I love the damn thing. It's got a pretty sweet solo-y riff thing three minutes in, too. Iglu & Hartly, In This City.

Mollx

No comments:

Post a Comment