Friday 21 January 2011

Free For All Friday!

I'm not ashamed to say I love free stuff. I think most of us do! There are a lot of places you can get free MP3s (and LimeWire, I ain't lookin' at you). No, all this is totally legal! And totally free!

Gold For Bread by Blitzen Trapper. Fast paced and quirky, I love it. Free from here
Greetings in Braille by The Elected. Like Elliott Smith with synths. Free from here
Australia by The Shins. My Mum loves this song, which is recommendation enough as far as I'm concerned. Free from here 
Seven by Sunny Day Real Estate. Emo before My Chemical Romance hijacked it, featuring Nate Mendel before he joined Foo Fighters. Free from here
City of Electric Light by Chad VanGaalen. I love this song. Free from here
Parachute* by Simon Joyner. One of the mainstays of the Omaha scene, and 'the hipster's Dylan**' Free from here (You have to register with the Team Love site, but that's free too.)
Twilight by Ellliott Smith. First time I heard this it made me cry. Free from here

For all of them, right click, save link as, save (on Windows, anyway).

Molxx

*I've sent you to 'One for the Catholic Girls' which is at least as good, because I can't find Parachute on YT
**That's what I call him, anyway.

1 comment:

  1. Will you put the shins on my ipod for me pleeeeeeaaaasssseee monkey face?

    ReplyDelete