Sunday 16 January 2011

HI!

Hi everyone...

I'm Moll, and this is my new blog! (hurrah for stating the obvious!) I'm hopefully going to post up here some kind of  'Song of the Week', 'Album of the Second', 'Lyric of the Year' shananagins, and a few other bits I want to share.

So there, we're introduced. Shall we get down to business?

Album of the Second...at this very second, I'm listening to Fevers and Mirrors by Bright Eyes. One of my current favourites - although I did only get it the other day, so I'd be worried if it wasn't!

Song of the Week...Something Vague, off the aforementioned album. Not the happiest song to start the blog on, but there you go. It's a beautiful song and it's been on near-constant repeat since I heard it a couple of nights ago. I hope you like it.

Happy listening!

Mollxx

2 comments:

  1. Hi Moll not sure if there is an age restriction on your blog ha ha .

    I also wonder if I will ever get around to listening to all the music that you do. I love music - all sorts - so maybe when I have a bit more free time I will search out and listen to your recommendations. In the meantime hi and good luck with the blog Trish xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, no age restriction :)
    Thanks Trish

    x

    ReplyDelete