Sunday 30 June 2013

It's Sunday. Cut Me Some Slack.

HEY!

So, no theme. But it's Sunday and I feel far too sleepy for ten-past-six. I'm relying on black tea to keep my eyes open, and themes are hard, so I'm just going to do a load of songs I've been meaning to share and leave it at that. How's that sound?

Wonderfully sunny electro-rock, with a few splashes of rain here and there. The Dodos, Substance

The nineties called, they wanted their C86 back. Mikal Cronin, Shout It Out

I love this. Not that I don't usually like the songs I post, but I don't always want to climb onto the roof and shout about it. Anyway, here, have a bit of rockabilly. Ida Maria, Cherry Red

Perhaps I should start labeling posts that feature music recommended by that friend I keep mentioning. Yo, Heather, you have good taste. Jeffery Lewis, Anxiety Attack

Also. I mentioned to my Dad earlier today how eclectic this blog is - that yes, I often post the same kind of music, but it's not as if I've never posted any hip-hop, because I have. Once. In a post-script. So, here's a bit more. Aesop Rock (yes, I know it was Aesop Rock last time, too), Zero Dark Thirty.

Mollx

No comments:

Post a Comment