Thursday 8 March 2012

What I Have Been Doing Today, Or, Looking For A Theme

Sometimes, I look for theme inspiration in the music news. Other times, I use what happened in my day.  What happened today? Not much, as it happens.

1. Finished the notebook I've been making this week.
2. Wanted to watch Serenity again at lunch, so the Reavers wouldn't scare the bejeezus out of me like they do when I watch it at midnight, River Tam or no River Tam.
3. Got mad at geometry, because I'm sure it changed the question when I wasn't looking and got me all mixed up.
4. Went online, found the perfect pair of boots. Bemoaned high shipping costs and lack of money.
5. Still wanted to watch Serenity.
6. Had to make dinner, because Hovis Biscuits and tea isn't adequate nutrition, apparently.*
7. Started writing this post between the ad breaks in Castle. Realised it's too late to watch Serenity without getting my bejeezus blown all over the room.

 *couldn't think of a Hovis/dinner song, so you get a clip of Firefly instead. I'm good to you, aren't I?

Moll x

No comments:

Post a Comment