Wednesday 14 March 2012

PI DAY!

Happy Pi Day people! (yes, I am a geek. Not [usually] a maths geek, but a geek all the same)

Not a big fan of Colin Melloy's voice (have I said this before? I forget) but this song is lovely. The Decemberists, January Hymn

This makes me feel better. I haven't listened to "proper" punk in ages. The shame. (N.B. This works in principle, because the real song goes on for nine more seconds, and by telling you, I've kinda ruined the mystery element of this post.) The Broadways, Fifteen Minutes

I like The Black Lips. Remind me to look for this in HMV. I forgot last time. (these brackets serve no purpose. It's just to point out and continue the unintentional joke that I've used brackets in every intro-thing today)The Black Lips, The Lie

Moll. (did you get the theme?)


No comments:

Post a Comment