Wednesday 21 March 2012

In My Defence,

I have been doing constructive things in my absence. Such as learning how not to figure out the inverse of a composite function, and writing the first 737 words of a new novel. That's right, folks, SEVEN HUNDRED AND THIRTY-SEVEN! It usually takes me a month to write seven words, let alone seven hundred and change! So, I think it's only fair I share some of my writing playlist (but not all of it. I don't want you pinching all of my inspiration).

Eet, Regina Spektor. DO NOT take this to mean I am writing a book about a failing romance. It is FAR from a romance. (although there is a failed relationship hiding in the background).

Love More, Sharon Van Etten. I use it for the same character as Eet, but this makes the whole thing a bit more obvious.

Autumn's Child, Devendra Banhart. This is more for the main character, this one, and less the lyrics more the music. It's nice and earthy, which fits rather well.


I can't think of any more now, so I'll try and top it up when I've remembered more!

Mollx

No comments:

Post a Comment