Sunday 1 January 2012

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!

Ahem.

Ye gods, has it really been that long? Sorry. Anyway, onwards and upwards, as they say. 2012 is the year of MM world domination (not to be confused with M&M world domination)! That is NY resolution numero uno, oh yes.

NYR 2: More posts. I have been neglecting this blog, I know I have. And thus I have decided that I'm going to try and post once a day like I used too.

NYR 3: Longer posts. Sometimes. It's been suggested that I could do the occasional Big Article, so that's something I'm going to attempt.

NYR 4: Get out of my multifarious boxes. This is where you come in, folks! I'm on the look out for good rap - i.e the stuff that doesn't rot your brain. Aesop Rock springs to mind, but if you've got any suggestions please comment! Metal, too, would be good - nothing over ten minutes though, I don't have all day! (that was a joke. Not a very good one I'll admit.) The other thing is Foreign Friday - underground music from other countries, in English or not - is always helpful. Always. 

Have a good 2012!

Moll x 






No comments:

Post a Comment