Friday 6 January 2012

Foreign Friday: Latvia

I love doing these posts. I love that I found a Latvian music collective even more. It makes my job easier. So all three of these bands are involved with TORNIS, a society formed in 1998 to support Latvian underground and unsigned artists.

I really like this, but no surprises there! Also, according to google translate, this band's name in English is Pigeon Full Yards. To my Latvian readers (I know you're out there!) is that right? Balozu Pilni Pagalmi, Mans Zirgs

I know this one! I know this one! Well, the "October" bit, anyway. It almost reminds me of Sunny Day Real Estate. Sarkanais Oktobris, Iedoma 

I love all these songs. I just wish I spoke Latvian so I could understand the lyrics! Bernibas Milicija, Ara

Moll x



No comments:

Post a Comment