Wednesday 6 July 2011

A Midweek Addiction Update

There comes a point, every week-and-a-half or so, that songs that have been playlisted on Radio 6 Music have wormed their way into my head, and I have to share them just so I can make room for more (read: The new Shonen Knife album is almost out. I thus need to clear out my head in order to fill it with Japanese pop-punk)

I'm really rather addicted to this. The Horrors, Still Life

And even more so to this, so her album is added to my mental list. Lykke Li, Rich Kid's Blues

I find this guy/band's music quite interesting. It's not often you find a band influenced by Eastern European folk (which, I'm lead to believe, involves a lot of brass). Beirut, East Harlem

Mollx

In case you're in need of a release date, Shonen Knife's Free Time is out in Europe on July 11. Those bloody lucky Americans (not bitter, at all) have already had it for AGES!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment