Wednesday 27 July 2011

A Midweek Addiction Update II

So, again, just some tracks I've been really loving this past fortnight:


Something in the same kind of vein happened with Chapel Club's Surfacing - Ok at first, but the more you hear it the more you like it until it comes on and you yell "I LOVE THIS SONG!!!"

I really want to like the Pixies. I've never though much of them (probably because I was expecting something harsher) but I'm actually liking Frank Black. I should give his band another go.



I've always really liked this song, but I never paid attention to what it was or who played it until now.


Mollx

P.S. I just looked up Here Comes Your Man by the Pixies, and found out that I am in the same situation I was in with Lloyd Cole an't Commotions.

Curses. Where have I been, eh? Crazytown?

No comments:

Post a Comment