Sunday 22 April 2012

A Bit Late, But Never Mind.

It was Record Store Day yesterday, and it completely passed me by. Well, I don't get NME anymore and I haven't listened to the radio in months, so it's hardly surprising. So, what did I miss?

Unreleased Yeasayer! I can't remember who this reminds me of, but may I call it discofolk? Well, maybe not disco, but certainly electro. Ok, ok, you win, electrofolk. Yeasayer, Swallowing the Decibels

I couldn't exactly ignore this could I? From Regina Spektor's Four From Far LP, Riot Gear

It's the oddest thing. In the list of RSD releases, there are loads from last year. Perhaps they have some left over. Anyway, I'm pretty sure this wasn't available last year. Esben And The Witch, Chorea

Must dash, the original St Trinian's is on.

Moll x

No comments:

Post a Comment