Sunday 1 April 2012

Adam, Where The Hell Have You Been?

Time for a history lesson. A few years ago, I was addicted to a band. I hadn't listened to very much music before, so my horizons were rather were rather narrow. Not that that diminishes how good the band were/are, of course, but you know what I mean. And I loved them, I really did. Then I got into music properly, and I stopped listening to them. It's tragic, I guess. I'll still dig out the old (and very well played) albums and listen to them occasionally, but it's fair to say I pretty much left them alone for a while.

This band was Counting Crows.

And they're back again. So, for nostalgia's sake, listen to this! I forgot how much I love Adam's voice (if you're reading this, do you mind me calling you Adam? Coz if you do, email me. I'll faint, but when they bring me 'round, I'll correct it)

Moll

P.S. I used to have Amie (actually, I had six of them) from a live disc, and it really annoyed me. I mean, how is it possible to have a song that catchy? It also shows how often I listened to them that I remember every single word from a song I didn't even like that much!

No comments:

Post a Comment