Tuesday 21 June 2011

Label Day: Asthmatic Kitty

It's to be expected that the name of this label "speaks" to me. You can hear my cat (hi, Izzy!) breathing from the other end of the house...yeah, the house is about three feet wide, but still, it's ridiculous.

I really love this song. I go through phases with Sufjan's music, from OHMYGODHE'SAWESOME to meh. he's ok. But this is one beautiful song. Sufjan Stevens, I Walked

I like this, which is unusual. Theoretically, I think there are songs from all genres that any given person will like - but I had yet to find a rap song I liked. That's fixed now. Serengeti, Kenny Vs Spring (and I also like the one from Dark Was The Night Comp, too.)

I must say, I like the name of this band and song more than I like the song itself, which is very good. Half-Handed Cloud, Feed Your Sheep A Burning Lamp

Mollx

No comments:

Post a Comment