Saturday 13 April 2013

Right Then (Two Things)

Hello!

Um, yeah. So. It's about time I did this, yeah? Call it a pre-proper-posting round-up. (I'm not saying I'm going to be posting with any regularity, but I will be around with a bit more than Gargoyle updates.

1) Simon Joyner's new one. I say new. It's been out since August. And I did get an email about it, when it was new out, but I didn't check my MM email for ages because I didn't think anyone would be emailing me after I went on hiatus. I'm only in the middle of Vertigo at the moment, but it's very good. Quite Eighties.

2) New song from Dead Social Club! Again, I say new. It's not really, it's been out since September. Anyway, I really rather like it. Very Cure, and it reminds of something but I can't place it.


So yeah! Now I can start with new new stuff, yes? Or at least a nice clean inbox.

Catch you later!


No comments:

Post a Comment