Tuesday 4 October 2011

Label Day: Rob's House Records

First off, I wanted to say I'm really sorry for all my absences of late - I've got exams at the end of the month, so I've been under a fair bit of pressure and consequently I've been too tired to think of a theme or write up a review. Y'all really awesome for reading my blog, and I've been feeling guilty about never posting. Forgive me, please? ;) I thought I'd compromise and try and do Label Day and at least one review a week. I might be erratic with the posting, but I think two a week is pretty manageable, don't you?

All girl band, singing drummer, bassist with a really cute jumper, and a touch of both Warpaint and Bikini Kill. A band made in some kind of heaven, don'tcha know. The Coathangers, Toomerhead

You'll have noticed, I'm sure, a slant toward the...quirky side of punk on this here site. Well, if it ain't broke, don't fix it. Cola Freaks, Mig Mig Mig

How about this as a last song of the day? All Night Drug Prowling Wolves, Maybe Tomorrow.

Mollx

No comments:

Post a Comment